MARCH 1-30, 2017
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Before preparing and typing your abstract, please read carefully the following instructions:
- Abstracts can be submitted via the online Abstract Submission Service only. Abstracts sent by fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstract must be in English.
- The deadline for abstract submission is midnight CET (Central European Time) on January 22, 2017. Abstracts submitted after this date will not be accepted.
- The complete abstract must not exceed 180 characters for the TITLE and 340 words/2800 characters for the BODY.
- Type the text, including tables and figures, in single-line spacing.
- TITLE: capitalize the entire title. Spell out words. Do not use abbreviations and check that your title is complete in case you copy and paste it into the field.
- AUTHORS/AFFILIATIONS: you may enter up to 20 authors in the authors list and 10 affiliations. The presenting must be part of the authors list included in the submitted abstract. The names of authors will be published as listed on the submission form. Please make sure you have enter the full list of authors. The authors‘ order and details (names, cities, country codes) will be published as entered in the form.
According to AIFA (Agenzia Italiana del Farmaco – Italian Medicine Agency) regulations, the personal details of the presenting author of an accepted abstract must be added to the list of authors to be included in the final scientific programme for AIFA approval.
The corresponding author is requested to include type of degree, specialty (area of expertise) and job title of the presenting author in the box during the abstract submission.
- TEXT: begin the text on a new line. The text should be arranged using the following headings: objective, design and method, results and conclusions.
- Do not include authors, institutions, city and abbreviations in the title or in the text since the grading and selection process is blinded.
- Do not include grant acknowledgements in the abstract content. Do not cite keywords or references in the abstract, as they are not allowed and will be deleted.
- Abstract will be accepted according to scientific merit.
- ESH 2017 allows the submission of abstracts for original contribution to the field only.
Final selection of abstract will be made by the Scientific Committee by the second half of January, 2017. All abstract corresponding authors will be notified by e-mail by end of February 2017 about the outcome (accepted or not accepted) of the review process. Please ensure that the email provided during the abstract submission is accurate as all correspondences will be sent via email.
After receiving the acceptance letter, presenting authors are requested to confirm their participation and pay the registration fee by March 24, 2017.
Please be also informed that AIM Italy will submit to AIFA (Italian Ministry of Health) a Pre-request of authorization, including the list of all presenting authors and ESH 2017 scientific programme, within April 7, 2017.
Once the presenting authors have confirmed the abstract presentation, it cannot be withdrawn, since the scientific programme cannot be further modified and must remain as it is.
- Registration is compulsory in order to present an abstract during the Meeting.
- Each presenting Author is allowed to present up to 3 abstracts with one paid registration.
- Presenting Authors younger than 30 years old, are entitled to a special registration fee of €150,00
PUBLICATION OF ABSTRACTS:
The abstract supplement of the Journal of Hypertension will be available online after the congress, by August 2017. Lack of presentation during the Congress will be identified as “no-show” and will be then removed from the abstract book.
For any further information, please contact: email@example.com